Other sites from me...
Me Around the Web
One of these days the MOTD will be replaced with a PHP script that randomly generates an irrelevant octopus for fifteen minutes on a low heat.. (June 26th 2018)
- (Jul 13 2018) Recipes
- Biscut Recipie added.
- (June 26 2018) What Makes me Different
- Apparently thinking about death all the time isn't normal.
- (June 16 2018) MyBi
- A talk about being bisexual and how things have changed.
- (Mar 19 2018) Recipes
- Added a page of my adaptations to recipes.
- (Feb 28 2018) What's That in Bison Dollars?
- Converts currency to GBP then multiplies by five, as that is the exchange rate they will aggree to.
- (Jan 9 2018) TS2 Supernatural Calculations
- As if life were already not difficult, I share my convolouted method for calculating sims 2 lifestate inheretence.
- (Dec 20 2017) Updates
- Some things which used to be on the navbar are now on the Projects Page. This will help keep the navbar tidy. Also, with the next update I will likely push the old updates to a seperate newspage, no need to have two full years of updates here. Everything will still be in the catalog, though. Correction: I have move the 2016 news to Old News already.
- (Dec 12 2017) Sixteen Websafe Colors
- Designing a website around restricted colors for no reason.
- (Dec 11 2017) Rando Changes
- Not making a whole page for this, but there's no more comments 'cause nobody ever left me any comments anyway and my twatter is now on the same bar as the other stuff.
- (June 12 2017) TS2 Fixes
- A guide to getting The Sims 2 to look nicer and work better on newer machines.
- (March 22 2017) What I Want From Gaming
- Why I play games and why I like (some) of the games I do.
- (March 12 2017) Feelings
- I talk about my feelings.
- (January 16 2017) Th' Internet
- I just want to enjoy things again.
- (January 10 2017) How to a Website and What Need
- A quick and dirty HTML tutorial with bonus PHP for how to be lazy.
- (January 7 2017) New Games: Why they just aren't working for me
- Why I'm not as into gaming as I used to be.