(Dec 20 2017) Updates
Some things which used to be on the navbar are now on the Projects Page. This will help keep the navbar tidy. Also, with the next update I will likely push the old updates to a seperate newspage, no need to have two full years of updates here. Everything will still be in the catalog, though. Correction: I have move the 2016 news to Old News already.
(Dec 12 2017) Sixteen Websafe Colors
Designing a website around restricted colors for no reason.
(Dec 11 2017) Rando Changes
Not making a whole page for this, but there's no more comments 'cause nobody ever left me any comments anyway and my twatter is now on the same bar as the other stuff.
(June 12 2017) TS2 Fixes
A guide to getting The Sims 2 to look nicer and work better on newer machines.
(March 22 2017) What I Want From Gaming
Why I play games and why I like (some) of the games I do.
(March 12 2017) Feelings
I talk about my feelings.
(January 16 2017) Th' Internet
I just want to enjoy things again.
(January 10 2017) How to a Website and What Need
A quick and dirty HTML tutorial with bonus PHP for how to be lazy.
(January 7 2017) New Games: Why they just aren't working for me
Why I'm not as into gaming as I used to be.
- (October 6 2016) Taco Bell Menu Item Generator
- Generate Taco Bell menu items.
- (August 15 2016) Well, Time Spent
- 🎵 And if we take our time 🎵 Now and forever 🎵 Everything will be okay 🎵
- (July 1 2016) 2 Blog 2 Post
- In which I poorly explain self-doubt.
- (June 15 2016) Effectively a Blog Post
- I get mad at my job and decide to go back to school... and do it all in about four days.
- (May 22 2016) Grading Games, Art Class and Me
- In which I do a sort of personal blog thing about my life and it it into how I arrive at the letter scores for games.
- (April 29 2016) The Most Pointless Thing Here, to Date
- The Raccoon Who Lost Their Shape - the story of something or other
- (April 26 2016) On Undertale
- I dare to dislike a popular video game.
- (April 25 2016) Mario Maker and Newgrounds 3gether 5ever
- In which I discuss what's wrong with popularity contests.
- (April 24 2016) 16 Colors
- Here's a tutorial on how to make Photoshop give you 16-color images like I use here. Good news -- I already did the hard work for you.
- (April 22 2016) Not a Review of Starfox Zero
- In which I don't review Star Fox Zero no matter how much it seems like I do.
- (April 19 2016) Discourse we Travel
- Talking about talking about things and how we talk about talking about things.
- (April 13 2016) Ethics
- This article brought to you by another blog forcing me to think about GamerGate harder than I wanted to..
- (April 08 2016) Scoring Video Games
- A scoring system for video games designed to be exploited through bribery.
- (Sometime 2016) Cases in Constructed Languages
- Musings on cases in constructed languages.